The U.S. Department of energy estimates that over the next 20 years $265 billion will be saved by using LED lighting. We can help you reduce your energy costs and lessen your environmental footprint by changing your fluorescent bulbs to Retrofit LED Lighting.
- Long-lasting: LED bulbs last up to 10 times longer than compact fluorescents, and far longer than typical incandescents.
- Durable: Because LEDs do not have a filament, they are not damaged under circumstances when a regular incandescent bulb would be broken. LED bulbs hold up well to jarring and bumping.
- Cool: These bulbs do not cause heat build-up; LEDs produce 3.4 btus/hour, compared to 85 for incandescent bulbs. This also cuts down on home air conditioning costs.
- Mercury-free: No mercury is used in the manufacturing of LEDs.
- More efficient: LED light bulbs use only 2-10 watts of electricity. Small LED flashlight bulbs will extend battery life 10 to 15 that of incandescent bulbs.
- Cost-effective: Although LEDs are somewhat expensive, the cost is recouped over time in battery savings and on your energy bill.
LED lights boast a number of benefits for homeowners. To get a sense of how they compare against traditional fluorescent and incandescent lights, browse this LED Comparison Chart:
Provided By JK Security in Madison, WI